24-wire Print Head
Rated Duty Cycle up to 20,000 Pages per Month
Print Speeds up to 680 CPS
Parallel, Ethernet, USB, and Serial Interfaces Standard
Straight Through Paper Path for Easy Forms Loading
The Tally Dascom LA2610 is a highly featured, reliable and stylish machine. Performance and workload, ergonomics, maintainability, excellent price – everything has been incorporated to ensure it is the only acceptable choice for the customer.
Continuous and cut forms fed quickly and easily to the front of the printer. This ensures a reliable paper transportation, even on 6-part stock. Loading paper is easier. The operator does not have to fumble over or around the printer to gain access to rear located tractors.
User intervention is kept to a minimum with a suite of features designed to ensure the product runs at optimum reliability and performance.
The product is at home in the computer room, data processing room, or in the office. An unobtrusive 52 dBA acoustic rating results in a printer, which is half as quiet, compared with many competitive models.
DEC compatible printers continue to be in demand. These printers are particularly suited to DEC Servers, DEC VAX and Alpha, in VMS and OpenVMS operating environments.
Intelligent Mail Barcode - be sure your printer has this important feature
The US Postal Service new bar code standard will require this capability to take advantage of the best rates available.
- Print Speed 680 cps (Fastest Draft); 500 cps (HS-Draft), 333 cps (Draft), 111 cps (LQ) at 10 cpi
- Resolution up to 360 x 360 dpi
- Character Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Line Density 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Printhead Life 500 million dots per wire
- Memory 128 kB
- Standard Connectivity Parallel (Bi-directional), USB 2.0, Ethernet (10/100 BaseT), Serial RS232, DEC MMJ Adapter included
- Standard Emulation DEC PPL2, IBM ProPrinter XL24, Epson ESC/P2, MTPL + Barcode + LCP
- Fonts HS Draft, Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B, 14 Barcodes and large character printing
- Consumable Ribbon: 6 million characters
- Standard Paper Handling One tractor useable as push (front or rear) or pull (top) version, continuous paper with straight paper path and park position, cut sheet front insertion, tear or front off
- Optional Paper Handling Additional push tractor (rear)
- Number of Copies Push tractor front: 1 original + 5 copies; Pull tractor top: 1 original + 1 copy; Cut sheet: 1 original + 5 copies
- Paper Type Cut sheets, continuous forms, multi-part forms
- Paper Weight 60-120 g/m²
- Paper Size Width: 3.0 to 11.0 in, 76 to 278 mm; Length: 3.0 to 23.6 in, 76 to 599 mm
- Physical Weight 18.9 lbs, 8,6 kg
- Physical Size 18.0 x 10.4 x 7.9 in (W x D x H) 458 x 265 x 200 mm,
- Acoustic 52 dB(A)
- Power Voltage 100 - 240 V wide range auto-sensing
- Power Consumption 40 Watt Printing; <10 W Sleep Mode
- Temperature +50° to +104° F,+10° to +40° C; 10% to 85% humidity
- Workload 20,000 pages per month
- MTBF 20,000 hours
- Drivers Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Server 2003/2008/2012; SAP