24-wire Print Head
Rated Duty Cycle up to 40,000 Pages per Month
Print Speeds up to 840 CPS
Parallel and Ethernet Interfaces Standard
Print up to 7-part forms (original + 6)
Cut Sheet Front Insertion
The T2265+ and T2280+ are undoubtedly at the pinnacle of serial impact printing, representing the peak of performance in their respective speed segments. They are not just sprinters‘; reliable, heavy workload output is guaranteed for the many years following their purchase. The print is crisp, sharp, dark and absolutely legible, thanks to the 24 pin print head.
Fully automatic operation instills operator confidence and virtually eliminates errors caused by poor user intervention. Front feed provides all the benefits of easy forms installation, coupled with reliable paper transport.
The products are well matched to Microsoft Windows applications, and entirely suited to other host operating environments, including legacy systems. The T2265+ and T2280+ printers are the first high speed matrix printers to incorporate Ethernet on-board.
- Print Speed High Speed Draft: 15cpi->900cps 12cpi->840cps 10cpi->700cps
- Printhead Life 500 million characters
- Throughput (ECMA 132 @ 10cpi) Letter Performance:610 pages per hour; Spreadsheet:349 pages per hour
- Character Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Line Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Memory 128Kb
- Standard Connectivity Bi-directional parallel plus Ethernet 10/100BaseT with 128Kb buffer
- Optional Connectivity Serial RS232, adapters, Ethernet IPDS: USB parallel adapter IBM proprinter
- Standard Emulation MTPL + barcode/LCP, Epson LQ (Esc P/2), IBM ProPrinter XL24e
- Optional Emulation IGP Version: IGP/PGL, Code V, MT660, Printronix, P6000,HP2564C Digital/Compaq model (LA650), PCL3 (Rugged writer), Genicom ANSI.
- Fonts Draft, Copy Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B*, 19 Barcodes and scaleable LCP Font.
- Consumables Ribbon: 20 million characters
- STD Paper Handling Push tractors with paper parking and AGA; Cut sheet front insertion with AGA
- Optional Paper Handling 2nd front tractor (user installable); Dual bin automatic sheet feeder, 190 sheets per bin; Face down output bin
- Paper Type Continuous forms, cut sheets
- Paper Weight Continuous forms: 60-120gsm; Cut sheet: 60-90gsm
- Paper Size Length: 3“ min, 22“ max; Width: 3“ min, 16.5“ max
- Physical Weight Approximately 45.6 lbs (20.7kg)
- Physical Size 24.5“ x 11“ x 17“ (623 x 280 x 432 W x H x D mm)
- Power Voltage AC 230V and 120V (selectable)
- Power Consumption 65W printing
- Workload 40,000 pages per month
- Number of Copies Original +6 (up to 7 part forms); with high impact print head option Up to 9 part forms
- Temperature +10° to +35°C
- Humidity 20% to 80%
- Acoustic 55dB(A)
- Warranty 90 day on-site warranty
Note: For OCR applications it is recommended that your readers are tested with print samples supplied by DASCOM prior to purchase. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase. The quoted consumable life is the average for the printer when used under normal operating conditions.