Designed for IBM® Environment
Straight Through Paper Path
Rated Duty Cycle up to 20,000 Pages per Month
Print Speeds up to 680 CPS
Parallel, USB, and Ethernet Interfaces Standard
Available in 80 or 136-column formats
The Tally Dascom 4347-i06 is a featured, reliable and stylish machine. Performance, workload, and maintainability meet excellent price. Everything has been incorporated to ensure it is your only acceptable choice.
Continuous and cut forms are fed at the front for quick and easy loading. This ensures a straight path for the forms resulting in reliable paper transportation, even on 6-part stock. Loading paper is easier. The operator does not have to fumble over or around the printer to gain access to rear located tractors.
User intervention is small with a suite of features designed to run at best performance and reliability.
The product is at home in the computer room, data processing room, or in the office. An unobtrusive 52 dBA acoustic rating results in a printer, which is 50% quieter, compared with many competitive models.
The US Postal Service Intelligent Mail® asks USPS Barcode standard to get their best rates available.
- Print Speed 680 cps (Fastest Draft); 500 cps (HS-Draft), 333 cps (Draft), 111 cps (LQ) at 10 cpi
- Print Method Serial Impact
- Resolution Up to 360 x 360 dpi (ESC/P Emulation only)
- Character Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Line Density 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Printhead Life 500 million strokes per pin
- Standard Memory 128 kB
- Standard Connectivity Parallel (Bi-directional), USB 2.0 and Ethernet (10/100 BaseT)
- Optional Connectivity Serial RS-232
- Standard Emulation IBM ProPrinter XL24, Epson ESC/P2, MTPL + Barcode + LCP
- Fonts HS Draft, Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B, 14 Barcodes and large character printing
- Consumables i06w: 8 million characters, i06n: 6 million characters
- Standard Paper Handling Push Tractor for continuous paper with straight paper path, Tear off and Park position
- Optional Paper Handling Additional push tractor (rear)
- Number of Copies Push tractor front: 1 original + 5 copies; Pull tractor top: 1 original + 1 copy; Cut sheet: 1 original + 5 copies
- Paper Type Continuous Forms, Multi-Part Forms, cut sheets
- Paper Weight 60 – 120 g/m²
- Paper Size 136 col model i06n: Width: 3“ to 11“ (76 mm – 278 mm) Length: 3“ to 23.6“ (76 mm – 600 mm) i06w: Width: 3“ to 16.5“ (76 mm – 420 mm) Length: 3“ to 23.6“ (76 mm – 600 mm)
- Physical Size (W x D x H) i06n - 458 x 265 x 200 mm, 18.0 x 10.4 x 7.9 in (W x D x H) i06w -600 x 265 x 200 mm, 23.6 x 10.4 x 7.9 in (W x D x H)
- Physical Weight i06n 18.9 lbs (8.6 kg) i06w 23.3 lbs (10,6 kg)
- Power Voltage 120 V or 230 V (auto-switching)
- Power Consumption 40 Watt Printing; <10 W Sleep Mode
- Workload 20.000 pages per month
- Drivers Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Server 2003/2008/2012; SAP
- Reliability MTBF 20.000 hours
- Temperature 50 °F – 95 °F (+10 °C to +35 °C)
- Humidity 20% to 80% RH (not condensing)
- Acoustic 52 dB(A)
Note For OCR applications it is recommended that your readers are tested with print samples supplied by DASCOM prior to purchase. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase. The quoted consumable life is the average for the printer when used under normal operating conditions. On- site warranty service requires location in Dascom‘s service coverage areas.