24-wire Print Head
Rated Duty Cycle up to 50,000 Pages per Month
Print Speeds up to 1000 CPS
Parallel and Ethernet Interfaces Standard
Second Tractor model available
“Unsurpassed excellence”. That defines the rugged high powered T2380 Printer. Built to leave a lasting impression on your productivity, this high speed workhorse exemplifies what rugged durability is all about. Wit its advanced 24 pin print head, the T2380 is engineered to perform at a blistering pace even in the harshest of operating environments. You’re assured of top-shelf performance, crisp, clear and reliable print quality and a machine you can count on when your performance is what counts.
Low running costs and durability in the harshest of print environments make these products excellent value of money.
These products are well matched to Microsoft Windows applications, and highly compatible with other Host operating environments including Legacy systems.
Fully automated operations, coupled with the straight through paper path, allows ease of use and virtually eliminates errors caused by user intervention.
Intelligent Mail Barcode - make sure your Printer
has this feature
The US Postal Service new bar code standard will require this capability to take advantage of the best rates available.
- Print Speed 1,000 cps (Fastest Draft); 800 cps (Draft), 22 cps (NLQ) at 10 cpi
- Resolution Up to 360 x 360 dpi
- Throughput (ECMA 132) 680 pages per hour
- Character Density 5, 6, 7.5, 8.6, 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Line Density 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Printhead Life 750 million strokes per pin
- Standard Memory 128 kB
- Standard Connectivity Parallel (Bi-Directional IEEE 1284) and Ethernet (10/100 Base T)
- Optional Connectivity RS_232 Serial, Ethernet with SCS or IPDS, Coax/Twinax and SCS or IPDS
- Standard Emulation Epson LQ (ESC P/2), IBM Proprinter XL24e, MTPL + Barcodes, Genicom ANSI
- Optional Emulation PCL 3 (Rugged Writer), IGP/PGL, Code V, MT660, Printronix P6000, HP2564c
- Fonts HS Draft, Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B, 23 Barcodes and scaleable Large Character Printing
- Consumables Ribbon: 20 million (standard)
- Standard Paper Handling Push Tractor for continuous paper with straight paper path, Tear off and Park position.
- Optional Paper Handling Additional Push Tractor (front), Automatic Cutting Device
- Number of Copies Push Tractor (Front) 1 original + 5 copies
Push Tractor (Rear) 1 original + 3 copies (2T version)
- Paper Type Continuous Forms, Multi-Part Forms (.025” thick max.)
- Paper Weight 60 - 120 g/m2
- Paper Size Width: 3” to 16.5”; Length: 3” to 22”
- Physical Weight 24.5 lbs
- Physical Size 24.5” x 17” x 11” (W x D x H)
- Acoustic 59 db(A)
- Power Voltage 120 or 240 (V) (auto-switching)
- Power Consumption 70 (W) Printing; 18 (W) Power-Save
- Temperature + 50 to +95 F; 20% to 80% humidity (not condensing)
- Workload 50,000 pages per month
- MTBF 12,500 hours
- Warranty 90 days On-Site Warranty
- Drivers Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Server 2003/2008/2012; SAP
Note For OCR applications, it is recommended that your Reader calibrated.
Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase