24-wire Print Head
Rated Duty Cycle up to 50,000 Pages per Month
Print Speeds up to 840 CPS
Parallel and Ethernet Interfaces Standard
Print up to 9-part forms
Second Tractor model available
The T2365 series printers represent top of the line print speeds, rugged durability and unsurpassed performance under the most extreme conditions. These work-horse printers guarantee crisp, dark, clear and legible print thanks to the advanced engineering of the 24 pin print head. This head is built for long life and a heavy workload so even in the most challenging operating environment, you can be assured of the best in quality and performance.
Low running costs and durability in the harshest of print environments make these products excellent value for money.
These products are well matched to Microsoft Windows applications, and highly compatible with other host operating environments including legacy systems.
Fully automated operation, coupled with the ’straight’ through paper path, allows ease of use and virtually eliminates errors caused by user intervention.
Intelligent Mail Barcode - make sure your Printer
has this feature
The US Postal Service new bar code standard will require this capability to take advantage of the best rates available.
- Print Speed 900 cps (Fastest Draft); 640 cps (Draft), 180 cps (NLQ) at 10 cpi
- Resolution Up to 360 x 360 dpi
- Throughput (ECMA 132) 605 pages per hour (HD 587 pages per hour)
- Character Density 5,6, 7.5, 8.6, 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Line Density 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Printhead Life 500 million strokes per pin
- Standard Memory 128 kB
- Standard Connectivity Parallel (Bidirectional)
and Ethernet 10/1q00 BaseT
- Optional Connectivity RS232
Serial, Ethernet with SCS or IPDS, Coax/Twinax with SCS or IPDS
- Standard Emulation IBM ProPrinter XL24, Epson LQ (ESC P/2), MTPL + Barcode + LCP
- Optional Emulation PCL 3 (Rugged Writer), IGP/PGL, Code V, MT660, Printronix P6000, HP2564C, ANSI
- Fonts HS Draft, Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/ B, 23 Barcodes and scaleable LCP
- Consumables Ribbon: 20 million characters
- Standard Paper Handling Push Tractor for continuous paper with straight paper path, Tear off and Park position.
- Optional Paper Handling Additional push tractor (front), Automatic cutting device
- Number of Copies Push tractor front: 1 original + 5 copies or 1 original + 8 copies (HD version only) Push tractor rear: 1 original + 3 copies (2T version)
- Paper Type Continuous forms, multipart forms
- Paper Weight 60-120 g/m2
- Paper Size Width: 3” to 16.5”; Length: 3” to 22”
- Physical Weight 42 lbs. (19 kg)
- Physical Size 24.5” x 17” x 11” (W x D x H)
- Acoustic 59 db(A)
- Power Voltage 120 or 240 (V) (auto-switching)
- Power Consumption 60 (W) Printing; 18 (W) Power-Save
- Temperature + 50 to +95 F; 20% to 80% humidity (not condensing)
- Workload 48,000 pages per month
- MTBF 12,500 hours
- Warranty 90 days On-Site Warranty
- Drivers Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Server 2003/2008/2012; SAP
Note For OCR applications it is recommended that your readers are tested. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase.