24-wire Print Head
Rated Duty Cycle up to 25,000 Pages per Month
Print Speeds up to 720 CPS
Parallel and Serial Interfaces Standard
Print up to 6-part forms (original + 5)
The T2250 is a highly featured, reliable and stylish machine. Performance and workload, ergonomics, maintainability, excellent price - everything has been incorporated to ensure that it is the only acceptable choice for the customer.
Continuous and cut forms are fed at the front for quick and easy loading. This ensures a straight path for the forms resulting in reliable paper transportation, even on 6-part stock. Loading paper is easier. The operator does not have to fumble over or around the printer to gain access to rear located tractors.
User intervention is kept to a minimum with a suite of features designed to ensure the products run at optimum reliability and performance.
The product is at home in the computer room, data processing room, or in the office. An unobtrusive 52dBA acoustic rating results in a printer, which is half as quiet, compared with many competitive models.
- Print Speed HS Draft: >900 cps 15 cpi, >720 cps 12 cpi, >600 cps 10 cpi; NLQ: >180 cps; LQ: >90 cps
- Resolution Up to 360 x 360 dpi
- Throughput (ECMA 132 @ 10cpi) 482 pages per hour
- Character Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Line Density 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Printhead Life 400 million characters
- Memory 128 kB
- Standard Connectivity Parallel (bi-directional) and serial RS232
- Optional Connectivity Serial current loop (20mA), Ethernet 10/100 Base T, USB Parallel Adapter
- Standard Emulation IBM ProPrinter XL24, Epson LQ2550, Tally MTPL + barcode + LCP, IGP Version: IGP/PGL, Code V, MT660, Printronix P6000, HP2564C
- Optional Emulation DEC LA75; MT50 (Diskette and manual program packs)
- Fonts HS draft (sans serif), draft (sans serif), Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B*, 19 barcodes andlarge character printing. Range of Arabic fonts (Arabic model), Intelligent Mail Barcode
- Consumables Ribbon: 5 million characters
- Standard Paper Handling Push tractors with paper parking and automatic gap adjustment (AGA). Cut sheet front insertion with AGA
- Optional Paper Handling Additional push tractor, front. Additional push tractor, rear. Front single bin automatic sheet feeder.
- Number of Copies Push tractor front: 1 Original + 5 copies, Push tractor rear: 1 Original + 1 copy, Single sheet: 1 Original + 5 copies
- Paper Type Continuous forms, Cut sheet
- Paper Weight Continuous forms 60-120 gsm; Cut sheet 80-120 gsm
- Paper Size 3“ - 16.5“ width; 3“ - 23“ length
- Physical Weight 13.2 kg/35 lbs.
- Physical Size (WxDxH): 600 x 300 x 295 mm/23.6 x 11.8 x 11.6 inch
- Power Voltage AC 120V or 220-240V
- Power Consumption 40 W printing; 10 W Sleep mode
- Workload 26,000 pages per month
- Temperature +10° to +35°C
- Humidity 20% to 80%
- Acoustic 53 dB(A)
- Reliability MTBF 10,000 hours
- Drivers Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7; Windows Server 2003/2008
- Warranty One Year return to depot