24-wire Print Head
Print Speeds up to 375 CPS
Up to 5-part forms (original + 4)
Auto Switching – USB, Parallel, and Serial Interface
The Tally Dascom 1225 is a 24 pin, 136 column serial dot matrix printer with USB and parallel interfaces as standard. The wide carriage printer is perfect for industrial environments and front and back office applications.
With low running costs, high quality output and an easy to use control panel it‘s ideal for low volume listing reports, invoices and other critical documents, as well as dispatch notes and labels.
In addition to these applications, the 1225 is also well suited for measurement and control systems.
Amongst the lowest priced matrix printers available today the 1225 also offers a long life ribbon which means fewer ribbon changes, less downtime and lower running costs.
- Print Speed 10cpi: 375cps (HSD), 250cps (Draft), 83cps (LQ)
- 12cpi: 300cps (Draft). 100cps (LQ)
- Print Method Serial Impact Dot Matrix
- Resolution Up to 360 x 360dpi
- Throughput (ECMA 132) 336 pages per hour
- Character Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20cpi, Proportional Spacing
- Line Density 1,2,3,4,6,8 lpi
- Printhead Life 400 million strokes per pin
- Memory 48 Kb
- Standard Connectivity USB 2.0, parallel (Bi-directional)
- Standard Emulation Epson LQ (ESC P/2), IBM ProPrinter (2390 Plus)
- Fonts Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, Orator, Gothic, Souvenir,
- OCR-A/B*, 10 Barcodes
- Consumables Black Ribbon: 7 million characters
- STD Paper Handling Push tractor and single sheet tray
- Number of Copies Original +4 (5-part forms)
- Paper Type Continuous forms, cut sheet
- Paper Weight 52-100 gsm
- Paper Size 3“ to 16.53“ wide
- Physical Weight Approximately 18lbs
- Physical Size (HxWxD): 6.8“x23.1“x13.1“
- Power Voltage 230 V / 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 7.6W MAX in Stand by
- Reliability MTBF 10,000 hours
- Drivers Windows 2000, 2003 Server, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Temperature +5°C to +40°C
- Humidity 10% to 80% (not condensing)
- Acoustic < 55dB(A) (ISO 7779)
- Warranty 1 year return to depot
Note: For OCR applications it is recommended that your readers are tested with print samples supplied by DASCOM prior to purchase. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase. The quoted consumable life is the average for the printer when used under normal operation conditions.