Designed specifically for the IBM® Print Market
Rated Duty Cycle up to 50,000 Pages per Month
Print Speeds up to 840 CPS
Parallel and Ethernet Interfaces Standard
Automatic Forms Loading & Thickness Adjustment
Prints up to 9-part forms (original + 8)
IGP/QMS Options available
The Tally 4347-i08 printers represent high throughput print speeds, rugged durability and unsurpassed performance under the most extreme conditions.
These workhorse printers guarantee crisp, dark, clear and legible print thanks to the advanced engineering of the 24 pin print head. This head is built for long life and a heavy workload so even in the most challenging operating environment, you can be assured of the best in quality and performance.
Low running costs and durability in the harshest of print environments make these products excellent value for the money.
These printer is well matched to IBM systems applications, with a wide range of connectivity compatible with most IBM printers.
Fully automated operation, coupled with the straight throughpaper path, allows ease of use and virtually eliminates errors caused by user intervention.
Using the built-in Intelligent Mail® Barcode it is possible to get the best US Postal Service rates available
- Print Speed High Speed Draft: 840cps at 12 cpi. 700cps at 10 cpi
- Print Method Serial Impact
- Throughput 587 pages per hour (ECMA 132)
- Resolution Up to 360 x 360 dpi (ESC/P Emulation only)
- Character Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Line Density 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Printhead Life 500 million strokes per pin
- Standard Memory 128 kB
- Standard Connectivity Ethernet 10/100BaseT, Bi-directional parallel
- Optional Connectivity RS232 Serial, Twinax/Coax, Tx/Cx IPDS, Ethernet IPDS
- Standard Emulation IBM® Proprinter, Epson® LQ (ESC P/2), Genicom ANSI, MTPL + Barcode/LCP, IGP version: IGP/PGL, Code V, MT660, Printronix P6000, HP2564C
- Fonts HS Draft, Draft, Copy Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, Orator, Gothic, Souvenir, Kix/Royal, OCR A, OCR B, 22 Bar Codes & scaleable LCP, Intelligent Mail Bar Code
- Consumables Ribbon: 20 million characters
- Standard Paper Handling Push tractor with paper parking and auto gap adjust
- Optional Paper Handling 2nd front tractor (user installable), paper pedestal, paper basket, paper cutting device
- Number of Copies Up to 9 part forms; 2-part forms for rear tractor of 4347-i08-2T
- Paper Type Continuous Forms
- Paper Weight 60 – 120 g/m²
- Paper Size Width: 3“ to 16.5“ (76 mm – 420 mm) Length: 3“ to 22“ (76 mm – 560 mm)
- Physical Size (W x D x H) 11.0” x 24.6” x 17.0” (280 x 625 x 432 mm)
- Physical Weight 42 lbs (approximately 19 kg)
- Power Voltage 120 V or 230 V (auto-switching)
- Power Consumption 60 Watt Printing
- Workload 48.000 pages per month
- Drivers Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Server 2003/2008/2012; SAP
- Reliability MTBF 20.000 hours
- Temperature 50 °F – 95 °F (+10 °C to +35 °C)
- Humidity 20% to 80% RH (not condensing)
- Acoustic 59 dB(A)
- Warranty One year on site, next business day
Note For OCR applications it is recommended that your readers are tested with print samples supplied by DASCOM prior to purchase. Paper is a highly variable medium and should be tested prior to purchase. The quoted consumable life is the average for the printer when used under normal operating conditions. On- site warranty service requires location in Dascom‘s service coverage areas.